Home › Solutions › Systems Design
We specialize in grain processing systems engineering design.
Our design experience covers the full range of grain processing facilities:
- Export grain terminals
- Inland grain terminals
- Seed cleaning plants
- Pulse and oilseed processing plants
- Malt plants
- Milling and food processing
- Feed mills
- Portable Units
Our application experience includes all types of grains and seeds:
- Special grasses
Bjerke Brothers, Inc.'s system design concept is to create value-added in processing. Contrasted to traditional grain cleaning approaches that create short positions for grain handlers, our systems create long inventory positions for the operator in specific applications.
Higher margins for the grain operator result from the advantages of a Crippen Northland Superior system:
- Blending to ensure on-target compliance with the clean grain quality specifications
- Reduced shrinkage
- Higher average cleaning rates
- Meeting closer specifications to create products for niche markets
- Re-sifting to create higher value screenings
- Unique reclaim systems to reprocess dockage into wheat bushels
Whatever your requirement, please contact us to discuss a solution.
Our systems design process includes assessing and testing your grain or seed samples. Please see our Testing page.
Solutions | Products | Services | Parts | About Us | Contact Us | Site Map | Home